Tuesday, April 23, 2013

About Me

I am Kyleigh Bennett.  I am 20 years old and attending Henderson State University in Arkadelphia, AR.  I was born and grew up in Benton, AR.  I graduated high school in 2011.  I have two older sisters Genny (32) and Vikki (26), and little brother, Timmy (14).  I am also an aunt to a beautiful little girl, Emma (7) and little boy, Isaac (8 months).  My favorite things to do are to play any kind of sports and to be active.  I love to paint and draw.  I really enjoy having my "me time" so I paint and draw to relieve stress.  I absolutely love being around children.  Growing up and taking care of my little siblings has made me desire to be a teacher and take care of children.  While at Henderson, I am majoring in Early Childhood Education and hope to get my Master's in Special Education.  While being here I have been given the opportunity to work at an after school care and being there I have met very special kids that have just sparked my interest and got me wanting to be a Special Educator.I am starting this blog to get my word out there and to let people really know who I am and what I am really interested in.  My theme is basically my life and what I am doing to lead up to where I want to go in my future.   

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed learning some of the background information about you! I've enjoyed being in class with you and wish you well in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're going to be an awesome teacher! Can't wait to read more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed being in class with you. You have been an awesome friend and classmate! I feel like we both can relate to each other so well, we both have huge families and we are both majoring and getting our masters in the same thing.
    Thank you for all the support you have given me throughout this semester. I look forward to having classes with you in the fall. Keep in touch this summer! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete